What You Need to Know to Become a Partner Agency
If your organization is located in Orange or Osceola County, please contact the Paula Rebman, Agency Relations Coordinator at (407) 514-1050, or email PRebman@FeedHopeNow.org.
If your organization is located in Seminole, Lake, or Volusia County, please contact the Hailee Mertz, Agency Relations Coordinator at (407) 514-1022, or email HMertz@FeedHopeNow.org.
If your organization is located in Brevard County please contact Valarie Carl, Branch Manager, at (321) 733-1600, or email email@example.com.
Applications are reviewed three times each year. If you are in Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Lake or Volusia County, submit your application by the first Monday of February, May or August. Anything submitted after this period will be saved for the next deadline. Brevard County applications are accepted year round.
The following documents MUST be submitted with your Application
- Copy of your 501c3 letter of determination This must be the organization’s 501c3. If you operate under an umbrella organization, please include a letter from this organization (on their letterhead) authorizing you to use their 501c3.
- EIN If your organization’s 501c3 does not list your Employee Identification Number, or if you are operating under another organization’s 501c3, please provide this information.
- Copy of the state tax exemption This is only necessary if you plan to purchase non-food items such as paper products, toiletries, etc.
- 3 month record of food distribution leading up to the application deadline for the program you are applying for. Hand written sign in sheets are most commonly used.
- 3 letters of recommendation Letters can be from volunteers, donors, clients, or business contacts. The content of the letter should describe the impact your program has on the community and should not be pre-written by the applicant.
- Safe Food Handling certificate - This class can be found online at Safewayclasses.com, costs $10 payable by credit card and lasts for three years. If you have any trouble with registration or the test, please contact Safeway. We are not affiliated with this provider and cannot assist you in registration or answering questions. This certification covers the person taking the class, not the organization. If the certificate holder leaves the organization, a new certificate must be submitted.
- If you require your clients to complete an intake form or application that is separate from your sign-in sheet, please provide a blank copy.
- If your organization is inspected by the Department of Health or the Agency for Persons with Disabilities, please include a copy of your latest inspection or current certificate of operation.