Starts Fall 2019.
Second Harvest Food Bank is looking for a Marketing Intern to work with the Development team to help develop and implement fundraising campaigns and marketing projects.
• Assist in digital marketing for our social enterprise initiatives.
• Assist team with interviewing and taking photographs of our culinary training students.
• Assist in analysis our web, email and social media analytics.
• Help teams send out mailings and prepare materials.
• Marketing research.
• Assist in writing projects, such as blogs, stories, website content and media materials
• Ability to understand the creative aspect of the marketing industry and be willing to learn new skills
• Willingness to assist in day-to-day administrative activities (Copying, phone calls, scanning materials to prepare for meetings, mailing and other administrative tasks, etc.)
• Knowledge of Email/Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Knowledge of Mailchimp a plus but not required
• Knowledge of a graphics program. Ex: Photoshop, Canva or Adobe Spark
• Team Player
• College student working toward a Marketing or PR degree
• Minimum 15 hours per week
Click here to apply.