Craving the ultimate runner’s high? Do you have an appetite for helping others? Join Team Second Harvest Food Bank for the 2019 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon weekend and help fight hunger and feed hope on behalf of our neighbors in need with every stride.
When you run, the community wins. By joining Team Second Harvest, you commit to raising funds to secure your race spot. Every $10 you raise provides 40 meals for families, kids and seniors in Central Florida. Your efforts will help those in our community who need it the most.
Disney Fall Feast 5k. Friday, November 1, 2019
$750 fundraising commitment provides 3,000 meals
Disney Wine & Dine 10k. Saturday, November 2, 2019
$1,000 fundraising commitment provides 3,000 meals
Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon. Sunday, November 3, 2019
$1,250 fundraising commitment provides 4,000 meals
As a part of Team Second Harvest Food Bank you will receive:
* A SHFB team dry fit running shirt and swag
* Access to our team members for guidance leading up to and on race day
* The opportunity to regroup and recharge with fellow runners at the SHFB tent on Charity Row
* An official SHFB Team medal!
All spots are filled for this year. If you are interested in joining our team next year, please contact Maureen Mikel, Development Manager at 407-514-1006 or via email at MMikel@feedhopenow.org. Thank you!
Please contact Maureen Mikel, Development Manager at 407-514-1006 or via email at MMikel@feedhopenow.org.
* Must be 5 years or older to participate in the 5k, 10 years or older to participate in the 10k, and 14 years or older to participate in the half marathon.participate in the half marathon.
** All Team Second Harvest Food Bank runners must also register for their race through runDisney’s official race registration link, which will be sent to you by Second Harvest Food Bank. Runners pick up their race bib at the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo, held at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex Oct 31st – Nov 2nd. Details with instructions will be sent to runners once they are signed up.