Partner with Second Harvest
Second Harvest works closely with 550 partner agencies across six counties in Central Florida. Our network of partners encompasses a variety of different programs, such as pantries, soup kitchens, shelters, child and elder care centers, and group homes. If you would like to become one of our Partner Agencies and help us in our fight to end Hunger in Central Florida, please click here or below and submit by the deadlines for consideration. Please make sure to submit the following documents listed below with your application.
Partner Agency Application
Orange, Osceola, Seminole and Lake Counties
Applications are reviewed three times each year. Please submit your application by the following dates August 5, 2018, December 3, 2018, or May 6, 2019 to email@example.com. Anything submitted after this period will be saved for the next deadline.
Brevard or Volusia Counties
Applications are accepted year round. Please submit these applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our staff is more than happy to help you with the application process and will be available for appointments at Second Harvest and can answer any questions via phone or email.
Please find your contact person below:
Stephen Currence, Agency Relations Coordinator
Phone: 407-514-1012 Email: email@example.com
Brevard, Seminole or Volusia County
Amy Palm , Agency Relations Coordinator
Phone: 407-514-1022 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lake, Osceola and Orange (West and East Orange)
Fernanda Delgado, Agency Relations Coordinator
Phone: 407-514-1050 Email: email@example.com
You must submit the following documents below with your application.
- Copy of your 501c3 letter of determination This must be the organization’s 501c3. If you operate under an umbrella organization, please include a letter from this organization (on their letterhead) authorizing you to use their 501c3.
- EIN If your organization’s 501c3 does not list your Employee Identification Number, or if you are operating under another organization’s 501c3, please provide this information.
- Copy of the state tax exemption This is only necessary if you plan to purchase non-food items such as paper products, toiletries, etc.
- 3 month record of food distribution leading up to the application deadline for the program you are applying for. Hand writtensign in sheets are most commonly used.
- 3 letters of recommendation Letters can be from volunteers, donors, clients, or business contacts. The content of the letter should describe the impact your program has on the community and should not be pre-written by the applicant.
- Safe Food Handling certificate - This class can be found online at Safewayclasses.com, costs $10 payable by credit card and lasts for three years. If you have any trouble with registration or the test, please contact Safeway. We are not affiliated with this provider and cannot assist you in registration or answering questions. This certification covers the person taking the class, not the organization. If the certificate holder leaves the organization, a new certificate must be submitted.
- If you require your clients to complete an intake form or application that is separate from your sign-in sheet, please provide a blank copy.
- If your organization is inspected by the Department of Health or the Agency for Persons with Disabilities, please include a copy of your latest inspection or current certificate of operation.
Remember you must be located in Central Florida area in the counties we serve: Orange, Osceola, Lake, Seminole, Volusia or Brevard to become a Partner Agency.